Saturday, May 08, 2010

Everything ready, it seems

Well, I've just finally completed the Orders of Battle for all the armies involved in the campaign: mainly the Spanish and Catalan ones, but also French and Imperials. I wasn't able to collect Two Crowns' actual generals names enough, so that maybe some will have to be randomly named -unless some charitable soul wills to share his valuable info on this matter...

The Army Lists have been compiled in a booklet-like PDF file, following the format and style of the campaign ruleset itself, and can be downloaded from here. Please check them at will, and don't hesitate to send me any kind of suggestions to improve the whole set!

It's only matter now to take a decision about the starting date -I mean, to take courage to start!! Because Lord, have you seen what a mass of Two Crowns' troops are out there, waiting for the kick-off?? ...But, how hell could they keep such a huge number of enemies at bay for over a year??
Let's see, that means...
Er...
Not less than 50 turns in my campaign?
Ohhhhhhhh...
Definitely, this wasn't my brightest initiative. *Sigh*

4 comments:

Jordi said...

Lluís, the links are broken!!!!

Soldadets said...

Solved!!!

Thanks

Nel said...

Let's see how history differ... for better or worse! :-)

Salvador said...

Nice... My only complaint, the Generalitat Regiment not being veteran... Brrrr... But I think I have an emotive interest for them ;-)
Nice job Msr. VIlalta!