Saturday, July 23, 2011

A few vacation days

Just a lightning note for eventual readers: I'll be on holidays for 8 days, from July 25th to August 1st. No more than a week, but... what a so-long-desired and expected-in-advance week! My lovely wife and I are going to enjoy it at a lost valley in Pyrenees range.

I'm likely taking some advantage of this circumstance to calmly think about my future plans, after having been finally fired from the job I've been working in for the last 25 years...

Don't worry even a bit my friends, I do already have great plans ;)

3 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

Enjoy your vacation (it sounds great)! And good for you for thinking about the job loss as an opportunity.

Coronel Montbau said...

Disfruti les vacances, senyor!

I lo de la feina, anims! A la gent capaç sempre se li obren oportunitats.

Cuidat!

Soldadets said...

Thanks for your comments, Sirs.

As a matter of fact, I was already back by this week start, but still felt myself a bit lazy -that kind of summerly slowness...

However, it's time to re-start activity at our Defiant Principality -there are a lot of news to be explained!

Gràcies pels ànims, Coronel! De moment, no en falten :)