Monday, May 28, 2012

Begging your assistance

As you can easily imagine, it's becoming far from easy to manage your daily life in nowadays' Spain. My gaming mate Jordi and I are both in serious trouble to find a suitable date for the two battles of this turn. As a self employee, he must rely on his own effort only to meet the requirements of his customers --harder and harder every day; and I'm at a critical, all-or-nothing step of my projected miniatures company, as some might already know.

Besides, when I get in front of my PC I'm usually feeling quite dry, empty lately. Can't keep pushing my pending storyboards or finding alternate, non-figure resolutions for pending battles. Other problems keep filling my mind instead and prevent me from calmly concentrating on the Defiant Principality story.

As a result, I can see that the whole storyboard mechanism is dangerously risking to sink.

However, proxy gaming groups are still planning --or already developing-- their own adventures or games, based on our wargaming campaign: not only The Escape AAR skirmishing series already posted a few days ago, but a new thrilling RPG adventure has just started, lead by a second gaming team. They're enthusiastically co-operating in co-ordination with our Defiant Principality wargaming campaign, in the confidence that my story telling machinery will not stop...

...But I'm so afraid not to be able to face the challenge right now!

This is why I'm humbly begging this community assistance, helping me to sort out this hopefully temporary period of abandonment by the Muses. I cannot expect from you to do the storytelling work for me, but might I ask for your assistance in proxy gaming my pending battles? This would at least allow me to decently finish our current turn and start a new one, thus giving some room to our proxy gaming teams...

5 comments:

MurdocK said...

Done proxy games before.

Why not again?

You will need to be more specific in what sort of proxy games you have in mind or need done though...

email direct: murdock"at"axion"dot"net

Oddball said...

Our new RPG game started last saturday, and the players are eager to continue. This new campaign is keeping me quite busy right now. But I can help you with the storytelling work, if you want to send me the "main lines" of any new blog entry.

Soldadets said...

Thanks for your concern, Sirs.

MurdocK, were you delivered my e-mail with a scenario proposal?

MurdocK said...

Yes I got it, and if all goes well I shall have both games done over this weekend.

abdul666 said...

Don't drop down the Iron Maiden!
(I suspect Philip V's cronies call her 'The Iron Dyke', but we all know it's inappropriate; or at least not totally appropriate -btw did Claire have time to visit her old friends at the Rapière de Maupin, the semi-secret women fencing school in the quasi-extra-territorial Enclos du Temple in Paris?